When you come on our "Saint Germain " Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. You will meet your guide with his orange umbrella outside the metro station Mabillon (line 10). You will sample things along your walk but the final tasting will happen in the end in a nice wine cellar
- After you meet your local Parisian guide, you will go a place where you will enjoy some coffee paired with the most famous French pastry coming from Saint Tropez.
- After that, your guide will lead you to a wonderful pastry shop where he will select your desert to be eaten at the end of the feast.
- Your tour will include a stop at a boulangerie where you can sample and learn about classic French breads and baguettes (and why you should never eat a baguette the wrong way around)!
- This will be followed by the visit of Saint Germain covered market.
- You will also drop into the most incredible chocolate shop to enjoy the best chocolate Paris has to offer.
- Now , let's begin with serious things! Your guide will lead you to a shop where you will sample some foie gras and sweet wine!
- The tour cannot end without you tasting the best french cheeses and cured meat.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Saint Germain?
Saint-Germain-des-Près , most commonly known as "Saint Germain", is the most classically Parisian neighborhood in Paris.
Here you will find some emblematic cafés and french brasseries, art galleries, atmospheric restaurants and also museums.
You must visit the small market and enjoy "Le bon Marché" like a real parisian.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
Our tours are run in english only!
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Paris again!