When you come on our "Le Marais" Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local Parisian guide will take you to a typical french Brasserie to enjoy some traditional French croissant and a coffee.
- Your tour will include a stop at a boulangerie where you can sample and learn about classic French breads and baguettes (and why you should never eat a baguette the wrong way around)!
- This will be followed by a visit of the oldest cover market in Paris to try some french cheeses and white wine.
- You will also drop into a typical Brasserie for the delicious flavour sensation of eating a croque Monsieur or a french pie.
- The tour cannot end without you tasting the best french chocolates and macarons!
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Le Marais?
We chose Le Marais district for our Paris food tour because... you can't go to Paris and skip the Marais area!
Here, you will feel a specific atmosphere and enjoy the beauty of the medieval Paris. Le Marais hosts many outstanding buildings of historic and architectural importance.
This tour will start in north of le Marais and we will end near Saint Paul metro station. That way, you will see two different parts of this beautiful district: The quiet one and the busiest one!
At the end of the tour, feel free to have a walk around to see all the numerous fashion boutiques, trendy shops, wine shops and art galleries and museums.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
Our tours are run in english only!
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Paris again!