When you come on our Chocolate and Pastry tour in Paris, you will get to experience many different and unique types of French sweets and pastry specialities, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- At the start of your tour, your local english speaking Parisian guide will take you to the Best French Craftsman chocolate shop. Here you learn about their chocolate making and the sweets they create, you will have the opportunity to savor mouth-watering chocolates that suit your personal tastes.
- To complement your first sweet treat we will visit a lovely and local macaron shop in the Montmartre area. Learn how this pastry has become an iconic sweet for all Parisians and why they are the most simple and difficult cookie to make.
- Your tour will include a stop at a local candy shop where you can sample and learn about french salted butter caramels and meringues.
- By now your palate may need something on the cooler side to reset, so we will visit the best ice cream parlor in the area. Here we sample the top five flavors preferred by locals, as a bonus they are all organic!
- On to the carbs!!! Next we want you to experience a local French bakery and sample a chocolate pastry, made from scratch the traditional way.
- As our tour comes to a conclusion you will be full and tempted not to want another bite, force yourself to make room for our last treat. In Paris everyone eats Crepes, let us take you to the best creperie in the area. The is nothing like the sensation of eating a traditional French home made crêpe.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather. This tour doesn't run on Mondays, evenings and some banks holidays.
Montmartre is the epicenter for pastry and chocolates in all of Paris. At first glance, it seems like this area is all about the sweet side of culinary experiences, but when you get to see this area through your guides local eyes you will find find cafés, brasseries, art galleries and small museums. Let us help you navigate the many options available in this area and highlight where locals go for their sweet selections.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
Our tours are run in english only!
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Chocolate and Pastry tour lasts for 2 to 2 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Paris again!