When you come on our "Latin Quarter" Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly your local Parisian guide will introduce you to the Latin Quarter area while you eat a mouth-watering french croissant.
- This visit will be followed by a lovely french café near the Pantheon to enjoy a french espresso like a real Parisian
- Your tour will include a stop at a boulangerie where you can sample and learn about classic French breads and baguettes (and why you should never eat a baguette the wrong way around)!
- The tour even includes a visit to a Delicatessen shop, where you can taste the finest cured meat and Nico's favorite "fromages".
- You will also go to a Pâtisserie where our guide will buy delicious homemade macarons and french pastry.
- Finally, our guide will lead you to our secret place so you can enjoy all the food we have bought along the way. Your guide will pick out the perfect wine to match your food and taste and designed to enhance the whole experience.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Latin Quarter?
Latin quarter district, also Known as Left Bank district, is a Must See in Paris!
You will be amazed by its famous and historical landmark "Le Panthéon", stylish students and medieval streets as well as the wonderful "Jardin du Luxembourg" (Luxembourg Garden) that you will have the chance to visit during your tour.
Latin quarter has a distinct old-world character that you will enjoy! Our guide will go through some funny and interesting anecdotes about this beautiful district.
You will have the chance to discover the best quality shops of Latin Quarter and enjoy a wonderful feast in our Secret place...
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
Our tours are run in english only!
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Paris again!