Local Tips - Secret Food Tours London
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: London! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- A Five Star Italian - Latium, 21 Berners St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3LP, +44 (0)20 7323 9123, www.latiumrestaurant.com
- 24hr Dining With 360° Views - Duck and Waffle, 110 Bishopsgate, Saleforce Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, 38th Floor, London EC2N 4AY, +44 (0)20 3640 7310, www.duckandwaffle.com
- Amazing Pan-Asian - Gilgamesh, Camden Market, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AH, +44 (0)20 7428 4922, www.gilgameshbar.com
- Fantastic Quality Lunch - Odette's, 130 Regent's Park Rd, London NW1 8XL, +44 (0)20 7586 8569, www.odettesprimrosehill.com
- The Best Indian Experience - Secret Indian Food Tours, Outside the Whitechapel Art Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7QX, +44 (0) 8708200261
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Get A Visitor Oyster Card - To save money in London, get yourself an Oyster Card for public transport. It's over 50% cheaper than buying one-day paper Travelcards or single tickets.
- Free Attractions - London has a host of amazing free attractions. These include the Tate Modern, Tate Britain, National Gallery and British Museum, and parks such as Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath.
- Hire A Bicycle For 30 Minutes At A Time - Santander bicycle docks are everywhere. Use the app and put your credit card details, and take a bike. For the first 30 minutes you will be charged £2. After that, return it to any bicycle dock. Wait a few minutes and then request another bicycle. This time it will be free, as long as you return it after 30 minutes and you can do this for 24 hours.
- Spot Celebrities - London is full of celebrities who are often found in Soho, Camden, Chelsea and Mayfair and Primrose Hill. Who will you spot?
- Visit The Theatres - Along with New York, London has the best theatres in the world. You can book tickets on the day, (sometimes with discounts) but we recommended that you book in advance because shows fill up fast. Don't miss the opportunity!