A wide variety of British classics await you on our London Bridge tour. Get ready to fall in love with British cuisine.
- First, your local guide will take you to the famous Borough Market where you will soak up the atmosphere and eat an English breakfast classic — the bacon and egg bap.
- Our second stop brings us to what is possibly Britain's most popular dish as we try award-winning fish and chips.
- Next up, we sample the best traditional sausage roll in town.
- There is so much to see in the market, so your guide will give you 10-20 minutes to look around, allowing you a chance to buy gifts or sample some of the many delicious free tasters.
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the market and the surrounding area, including Sir Francis Drake's Golden Hind, the Shard, and Southwark Cathedral.
- The tour will continue with a visit to a historic pub, where you'll try a selection of British cheeses, served with fruit, crackers, and chutney, all washed down with some quintessential English cider.
- Moving on to the River Thames you'll see the world-famous London and Tower Bridges, the Battleship HMS Belfast, and the iconic London skyline.
- Finally, we sit down for a classic English dessert, served with a pot of refreshing breakfast tea.
- Oh, and of course there's our delicious Secret Dish too!
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- House special cocktail
- 10 Year old aged port
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY LONDON BRIDGE?
We chose London Bridge because of the area's flourishing market and food scene, mixed with real London life, historic culture and charming ambiance. The area is packed with exciting little back streets, pubs and market stalls, all adding to its appeal as a unique gastronomic destination.
You cannot go to London Bridge without going to Borough Market and seeing the river Thames. During your tour, our guides will entertain you with stories about the area, and by the end, you will have a great understanding of the city's food, its history and culture along with some top tips about the best places to visit.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. The tour starts at 11am & 3pm Mon-Sat with additional slots added during busy periods. We will send you meeting place details before the day of the tour.
Our culinary tour lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't worry, though: there are no hills and no staircases.
Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.