There is a wide array of delights on our Shoreditch tour:
- First we stop a renowned 24-hour bagel shop for a freshly baked salt-beef bagel — a prime attraction since the late 19th century.
- Your local guide will point out some of the area's highlights before heading to the famous Ghanaian Cocoa Truffle shop, where you'll choose your own truffles from a huge selection of heavenly flavors.
- Explore one of the best markets in the area as well as trying some unique street food.
- We'll then make our way down the narrow, cobbled streets to a historic pub where you'll have the chance to sit and try some refreshing real ale.
- Want to try some of the best fish and chips in the East End? Of course you do! Next we'll grab some fresh fish and triple cooked chips, wrapped in newspaper — the old-fashioned way.
- What better way to end than with a hot cuppa? We'll relax with a cup of English tea and a delicious dessert.
- Oh, and of course there's our Secret Dish too, revealed only on the tour.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Traditional Basque Patxaran
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
We chose Shoreditch for our East End food tour because of the area's history, culture, street art and wonderful food stalls. A once exotic outdoor market that sold wild animals such as lions has changed dramatically over the years, and is now home to all sorts of stalls selling food, drink, artisanal products, and vintage clothing. The area is a hotspot for locals and tourists who flock here to experience the indoor and outdoor food stands, as well as browse all the unique pieces. It truly is an experience to remember.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't worry, though: there are no hills and no staircases.
Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.