- Our food tour is packed full of exciting Indian food from around the Indian subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh), all available on the streets of London.
- Your guide will navigate you through London's famous Brick Lane with its buzzing bars, food scene, art and restaurants.
- Sample numerous curries such as hot and sour combinations, and traditional ones all served with delicious fluffy naan bread.
- Drink cold Indian beers to accompany the curries (soft drink options or wine also available).
- Stop in an authentic Indian savoury shop, to sample tasty pakoras and spongy dhokras.
- See the truly diverse range of Indian sweets/candy available in a traditional Indian sweet shop and have the chance to sample sweet gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai.
- Your guide will inform you about Indian food, its diversity and its presence in London and UK food culture.
- Tour round an Indian supermarket with a chance to buy a range of Indian spices and other exotic items like crispy paapers and fiery Indian snacks.
- See traditional paan being made, and enjoy a sample.
- Last stop at an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of Tandoori favourites such as sizzling chicken Tikka’s and succulent lamb chops.
- And with all our tours there is our Secret Dish that you can only find out on the day!
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Ginger liqueur
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY EAST LONDON?
East London is one of the most buzzing areas to experience in the city. The area has been transformed in the last 10 years and as well as being a long established food hub, it is now busy and lively with its own Bohemian art scene, cool hipsters and amazing Indian food, giving this area a very unique feel and atmosphere. If you haven't seen East London, you haven't seen London.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't worry, though: there are no hills and no staircases.
Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.