Join us on a Gin infused journey, where we'll weave through London via a series of quaint streets and cool bars, overlooked by some of the city's most iconic modern day monuments; such as The Shard. The London Bridge & Bermondsey area is truly the beating heart of British Gin, which you will feel from the passionate people on the way — as well as the mind-blowing selection on offer.
- Enjoy a delicious classic Gin cocktail at the first location, made using Gin distilled using the original method, only a 10 minute walk round the corner from the venue!
- Learn about the history of Gin in London and why it's so widely loved in the city.
- Taste truly one of a kind Gin infusions at our 2nd location, designed by the bar's self professed 'Booze Engineer'
- Stroll through quiet, hidden streets steeped in history; as we make our way to the next unique stop on our tour.
- We'll head into our very own old school London boozer — amongst the locals - to enjoy a traditional G&T, made using a unique version of a very well known Gin.
- Learn more about the botanicals which are used to give Gin it's flavour whilst you smell and taste the different elements.
- Take in some English history from centuries gone by whilst enjoying our secret sip!
- Finish our voyage with a step into the future, at a sustainable market and craft distillery, where all their Gin is made on site (using botanicals from the beer garden — no less). Here we will end with a fruity, refreshing treat.
To go alongside the Gin Tour, our Food Upgrade Special selection of snacks & unique bites includes: you get:
- 2 Mini Fish Cakes
- 2 Cheesy Marmite cakes
- Italian cheese & ham to snack on
- Sicilian Cannoli
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY LONDON BRIDGE & BERMONDSEY?
London Bridge is a famous part of the city, bustling with energy, life & history. Workers, locals and tourists alike come here in droves to see truly unique sights such as The Shard, The Golden Hinde & Southwark Cathedral.
Bermondsey is the home of Gin itself, with Distilleries aplenty; formerly a poor area full of workers, it's been transformed into a foodie & hipster paradise unparalleled across the city.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 3:30 p.m. (Tue - Sun). Our Secret Gin Tour lasts 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.