Join us on a Gin infused journey, where we'll weave through London via a series of quaint streets and cool bars, overlooked by some of the city's most iconic modern day monuments; such as The Shard. The London Bridge & Bermondsey area is truly the beating heart of British Gin, which you will feel from the passionate people on the way — as well as the mind-blowing selection on offer.
- Enjoy a delicious classic Gin cocktail at the first location, made using Gin distilled using the original method, only a 10 minute walk round the corner from the venue!
- Learn about the history of Gin in London and why it's so widely loved in the city.
- Taste truly one of a kind Gin infusions at our 2nd location, designed by the bar's self professed 'Booze Engineer'
- Stroll through quiet, hidden streets steeped in history; as we make our way to the next unique stop on our tour.
- We'll head into our very own old school London boozer — amongst the locals - to enjoy a traditional G&T, made using a unique version of a very well known Gin.
- Learn more about the botanicals which are used to give Gin it's flavour whilst you smell and taste the different elements.
- Take in some English history from centuries gone by whilst enjoying our secret sip!
- Finish our voyage with a step into the future, at a sustainable market and craft distillery or a great venue near brought market and London Bridge. The perfect icon spot for a glorious gin day.
For your safety and comfort, we have re-designed this tour to conform to covid-19 regulations and social distancing. Everyone must bring a mask, and hand sanitizer will be provided. Groups will be kept below 10 pax. Please email us about private tour options. We have the 'We're Good To Go' logo to show that we are ready to operate safely :)
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY LONDON BRIDGE & BERMONDSEY?
London Bridge is a famous part of the city, bustling with energy, life & history. Workers, locals and tourists alike come here in droves to see truly unique sights such as The Shard, The Golden Hinde & Southwark Cathedral.
Bermondsey is the home of Gin itself, with Distilleries aplenty; formerly a poor area full of workers, it's been transformed into a foodie & hipster paradise unparalleled across the city.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 6.30 pm (Thur-Fri) and 2.00p.m. (Sat). Our Secret Gin Tour lasts 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.