Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Vancouver
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Vancouver! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Tacofino - Originally a food truck in Tofino, BC and now a restaurant, this Mexican style food is fresh, affordable, authentic and delicious.15 West Cordova Street. 604-899-7907
- Ramen Gojiro - The most popular Ramen restaurant in the city. The staff will get you in and seated quickly and before you know it, you will have a hot and rich bowl of meat and noodle soup in front of you. 501 Dunsmuir Street. 604-673-0918
- Cactus Club - Chain in BC with delicious and decadent food, these locations have beautiful Waterfront views. English Bay or By Olympic Torch-1085 Canada Place. 604-620-7410
- Meat And Bread - Delicious and renowned sandwiches and soups that are hardy and fresh. 1033 W Pender Street (Multiple Locations)
- Jam Cafe - A great place for brunch but come early (opens at 8am) because there will undoubtedly be a line. Fresh breakfast and lunch with daily specials. 556 Beatty Street. 778-379-1992
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Rent A Bike! - Stanley Park is one of the most beautiful parks in the world. You will want to explore it all and by bike is the best way. The city is also very bike friendly with many bike lanes and waterfront bike routes to areas such as Olympic Village and Granville island. Definitely worth a visit by bike.
- Get Outdoors In North Vancouver - A quick and scenic Seabus over to the North shore is your gateway to the beautiful mountains and outdoor recreation that the city has to offer. Capilano Suspension bridge and grouse mountain are popular, but check out Deep Cove and Lynn Canyon Suspension bridge.
- The Best Beaches In The City - Take a cute little water taxi over to Kitsilano, (cash required) where the beaches are more beautiful and scenic. Offer views of the city and mountains.
- Try Craft Beer 'Sliders' - Ask for recommendations and try various craft beers that Vancouver is so well known for. Visit Steamworks in Gastown or venture over to Olympic village where many waterfront breweries are present.