Local Tips - Secret Food Tours San Francisco
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: San Francisco! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Fantastic Vietnamese Food On The Waterfront - The Slanted Door serves local organic produce, ecologically and humanely raised meats found at farms around the Bay Area. 1 Ferry Bldg, Ste 3 - (415) 861-8032
- Want Some GOOD Italian? - Delfina is a bustling Italian restaurant located in the Mission serving great pizzas. 3611 18th Street - (415) 437-6800
- Vegan, Organic, Mexican Food Lovers! - Gracias Madre, serves organic, farm fresh, locally sourced food, full of flavor and love. 2211 Mission St - (415) 683-1346
- East Bay Must Eats - Shakewell, come for their fried chicken and a cocktails. 3407 Lakeshore (510) 251-0329
- Modern Art And Modern Nibbles - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is a must visit. While visiting, experience Former French Laundry chef Corey Lee's In Situ. Their menu rotates highlighting the masterworks of 80 different chefs from around the world, like artwork in the gallery. Inside the museum 151 3rd St - (415) 941-6050
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Head To The Parks - For fabulous views head to Twin Peaks or Bernal Hill. For adventure go to Golden Gate Park, here is the Japanese Tea Garden and Conservatory of Flowers.
- Visit The Mission Dolores - Mission San Francisco de Asís, or Mission Dolores, is the oldest surviving structure in San Francisco. Visit the church, garden, and cemetery. Just a 5 minute walk from Dolores Park! 3321 16th St San Francisco - (415) 621-8203.
- Library Walks - The San Francisco Public Library offers free walking lectures on neighborhoods and their history. www.sfcityguides.org
- Geek Out! - Exploratorium is a hands-on museum of science, art, and human perception. Interactive online exhibits and exhibitions, activities, science news and more. Pier 15, The Embarcadero & Green St. - (415) 528-4444.
- For The Wine Lovers - Oakland Urban Wine Trail is walkable with nine wine stops. Easily accessible by ferry, BART, and Amtrak. Download the map at www.visitoakland.com