Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Seville
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Seville! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Las Golondrinas - Feel like a local in the ceramic area of Triana. This small and authentic place is a good example of where locals meet. Surrounded by tiles and poems on the walls, enjoy its charming atmosphere while tasting their famous "punta de solomillo". Antillano Campos 26.
- Bodega Dos de Mayo - Let's get yourself full in this well-known Sevillian tavern for its wide menu of varied and cheap authentic local and Spanish tapas. Find a spot, preferably inside, so you can see how their waiters serving the food before it's even ordered! Gavidia Square 6.
- Mesón Don Raimundo - Travel back in time several centuries ago and feel like eating inside a museum in this restaurant of Andalusian and Mozarabic cuisine in a medieval building decorated with columns, arches and armors. Argote de Molina 26.
- Bar Juan Carlos - Are you a cheese lover? In this small place you will be able to try cheeses from everywhere in Spain and all over the world, accompanied of a good wine and a good variety of worldwide beers. Febo 6.
- Confitería Rufino - Still using the same recipes created by its founder more than a century ago in their first shop in Aracena (Huelva), this place it's a good example of the traditional pastry adapted to our days. Génova 2.
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Pura Vida Terraza - Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of this rooftop while trying its modern-traditional mix cuisine, cocktails and drinks, with beautiful views of the emblematic Giralda tower. Segovia 6.
- Kiosco del Agua - One of the few survivors of the old water kiosks, which supplied water to boats moored in the port of the city, converted into a tarrace where enjoy drinks by the river and the Tower of Gold. Paseo de Cristobal Colon 775.
- Archivo General de Indias - Often gone unnoticed by visitors, preserves all the documentation relating to the old Spanish overseas territories. Its changing exhibitions are more than worth if you are a freak of history.
- La Cacharrería - Cozy coffee decorated with unique objects that serves cocktails, sweet and savory breakfasts and homemade cakes oftenly gone quickly! A good sign, isn't it?
- Plazuela de Sta. Marta - Presided by a small cruise that comes from the Hospital of San Lazaro, the alley and the square are named after the old hospital, now disappeared, of Santa Marta.