Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Prague
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Prague! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- A Little Of This And A Little Of That - Havlova Koruna, eat old school style, literally. Grab a tray, select your meal from over 25 traditional homemade Czech dishes. Great food at a low price. Located next to Wenceslas square. Havelská 21, www.havelska-koruna.com
- Craft Beer + Delicious Beer Goulash - Klášterní Pivovar Strahov, after a climb to Prague Castle or Petrín Hill visit this micro-brewery founded in the 14th century. Strahovské nádvorí 301, www.klasterni-pivovar.cz/contact
- Tap Your Own Beer - PUB Restaurants, these Pilsner Unique bars combine great food, high quality beer and a unique twist. All tables are equipped with self service beer taps. 6 locations in Prague www.thepub.cz
- All You Can Drink Wine Only 11€ - Na Skleničku, all wines are from Moravian winemakers, the sausages and snacks are from small farms and butchers from Moravia and Šumava. Jindrišská 901/5
- Feeling Snacky? - Ovocný Světozor, A very popular snack bistro; serves amazing cakes, open-face sandwiches and famous soft serve ice cream. 12 locations in Prague, www.ovocnysvetozor.cz/en/
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Forgotten World - Nový Svet, which translates to New World is actually the opposite of its name. Also called Czech Montmartre, this picturesque district is one of Prague's best kept secrets. Go for a walk and take a break from the crowds. www.snackcafe-uraka.cz
- Rewarding Walk With A Cause - Garden café Taussig, not an easy walk, but at the top you're rewarded with a stunning view of Prague Castle. Enjoy homemade strudel and lemonade served by people with intellectual disabilities endeavoring to gain valuable work/life experience. Vlašská 25, www.cafe-taussig.cz
- Got A Sweet Tooth? - Pedro Svetozor, a newly opened candy shop, where you can get the iconic pink Czech bubble gum. Vodickova 791, passage Svetozor, www.mojepedro.cz
- Hidden Gem - Vrtbovská Garden, is one of the most beautiful of Prague's Baroque gardens. Hidden in plain sight surrounded by buildings, with beautiful views of Lesser Town and Prague. Karmelitská 25, www.vrtbovska.cz/en/
- See With Your Hands - Invisible Exhibition is a unique interactive journey to an invisible world. In total darkness you find your way out by touch, sound, and scent. Karlovo námestí 1/23, www.neviditelna.cz/en/