Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Porto
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Porto! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Peebz - The burgers here are as good as they get, using top-quality beef with irresistible homemade buns. Add crunchy, skin-on fries to complete your meal. While they may be known for their burgers, delicious vegetarian options are available. Located in Foz near the beach. Rua Senhora da Luz, 448
- Restaurante O Idiota - Thoughtfully made healthy food in a beautiful, welcoming atmosphere. Fresh seafood, bright flavors, and an unforgettable dining experience. Rua das Oliveiras, 116
- Restaurante Maria Rita - Typical Portuguese food made the old fashioned way, in a cozy family-run restaurant in the heart of the city. Come hungry. Rua da Alegria, 16
- Restaurante Tapa Bento - Located in the historic center of Oporto, come here to enjoy dishes made using fresh local products, cooked with an infusion of world flavors. Rua da Madeira, 222
- Restaurante S.Valentim - Located in Matosinhos in front of the fishing port. Specializing in freshly caught fish grilled over charcoal and traditional Portuguese cuisine. Get a table on the terrace when the sun is out. Rua Heróis de França, 335
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Mão Esquerda - Vintage clothing and secondhand shop featuring a carefully curated collection of gorgeous items perfect for bargain hunters, one-of-a-kind treasures, and finding designer shoes, clothing, bags, and other goods. Rua da Alegria, 5
- Aduela Taberna - A bar located in a picturesque square, with a good selection of reasonably priced wines and a welcoming bar staff who are happy to explain the differences between the selections. Standard spirits and cocktails available. Rua das Oliveiras, 36
- Graham's - A Port wine cellar with spectacular views of Porto's historic city center and the iconic two-tier bridge that connects the two cities of Oporto and Gaia. Reservations are required. Rua Rei Ramiro, 514
- Centro Português de Fotografia - Perfect for photography buffs, come and enjoy permanent and temporary exhibitions, events, and interesting history. Jardim da Cordoaria
- Pipa Velha - A bar located in downtown Porto where you'll find one of the best places to chat, have a drink, grab a bite, and listen to music. This is one of the oldest bars in the city and a place where you can go eat something at late hours. Rua das Oliveiras, 75