Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Lisbon
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Lisbon! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Lisbon's Best Bifana - Zé Dos Cornos is a small and local eatery. Sit at a communal table and enjoy your Bifana, or steak in a bun. Charcoal grilled fish and meats with wine made from the owners grapes. Beco dos Surradores, 5, +351 21 886 9641
- Local And International Fusion - If you're here taking pictures of the 19th-century funicular take time to eat at Estrela Da Bica. Dishes served here are created with locally sourced products. Travessa do Cabral 33, Bica, +351 21 347 3310
- Eat Like A Local - O Soajeiro has the best charcoal grilled fish and madeira laurel meat sticks. At lunch expect a large crowd of locals. Rua do Merca Tudo,16-18, +351 21 397 5316
- Best Seafood In Town - Ramiro is considered to be the best seafood in all of Lisbon. Don't be tempted to eat the bread, save your stomach for the seafood. Av. Almirante Reis no 1 — H, +351 21 885 1024
- Temple To Traditional Food - For over 40 years Solar Dos Presuntos has served as the Portuguese food specialist. Enjoy your meal in a warm. Rua das Portas de Santo Antão 150, +351 21 342 4253
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Lisbon Daily Markets - One of the best ways to get to know a city and its people is is to experience the local daily market, and Lisbon has one in every neighborhood. Enjoy the enormous variety of seafood, fresh vegetables and fruits. Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Flea Market "Feira Da Ladra" - If you love a good bargain and enjoy shopping then this is your spot. Here you will find almost everything for sell! Graça neighborhood. Every Tuesday and Saturday.
- The Best Fado - Come enjoy an impromptu Fado singing session with a glass of red wine, roasted sausage and good company. Tasca do Chico is where the locals go. Bairro Alto and Alfama neighborhood.
- Lisbon Oceanarium - Don't leave Lisbon without visiting the Ocenáio. One of the largest indoor aquariums in Europe. Parque das Nações neighborhood.
- See Lisbon With 4 Free Points Of View - See Lisbon With 4 Free Points Of View "Miradouro de Santa Catarina" , "Miradouro S. Pedro de Alcântara" and "Miradouro da Senhora do Monte". Also take a boat and cross the river to "Cacilhas" where you'll find more food, drinks and another amazing view of the city!