Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Bologna
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Bologna! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. ðŸ¤«
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Vegans, Vegetarians, And Meat Eaters - Zenzero Ristorante Bistrot serving organic, locally sourced dishes, this place is small and very popular with locals so make sure to get a reservation. Via Fratelli Rosselli 18, 0039 051 5877026
- Pizza On A Patio - Spaccanapoli Pizzeria has the best Napoli style pizza and traditional Italian cuisine. Enjoy your meal on the spacious outdoor patio. Via San Vitale 45/A, 0039 051 261743
- A Quiet Place And An Excellent Meal - Ristorante Teresina hand rolls it's pasta. Try the Tagliatelle alla bolognese or Tortellini with butter and sage. Set off the street and popular with locals this busy Michelin guide recommended restaurant is worth the visit. Via Oberdan 4, 40126 0039 051 272631 / 051 228985
- Outdoor Covered Market With Old World Charm - Mercato delle Erbe is a must visit to pick up a selection of fresh fruits and vegetables. While there dine in any number of places that utilize the fresh produce available. Via Ugo Bassi 25, 40121
- Serving Locals For Over 100 Years - Ristorante Da Cesari should be on your bucket list of eateries. Try the Ravioli di Zucca and other fine homemade dishes with veg supplied by their family farm and wines from their vineyard. Via de' Carbonesi 8, 0039 051 237710
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- San Luca Express - The San Luca Express is the tourist bus service which connects the town centre of Bologna to the Basilica of San Luca. A modern train equipped with multilingual audio guides, passengers reach the top of the hill where the beautiful sanctuary of San Luca dominates the city. www.cityredbus.com/san-luca-express/
- Finestrella Di Via Piella - Bologna's canals are a hidden gem that were covered and built upon leaving most of these medieval channels hidden from view. Take time to view through the small window on Via Piella for a lovely and rare peek at Bologna's lost canals.
- Giardini Margherita / Serre Dei Giardini Margherita - The gardens provide the perfect backdrop for a picnic or al fresco dining to unwind in after a long day. In addition they have outdoor concerts, literary evenings and outdoor cinema nights.
- Vespa Ride On Bologna Hills - Hire a vintage Vespa motorbike for a ride around Bologna's hills and enjoy amazing views with a fun and memorable ride.
- The Motor Valley - Along the Via Emilia, just a little bit outside Bologa, take a ride to discover the most important factories and museums dedicated to Italian carmakers such as: Ferrari (Maranello), Maserati (Modena), Lamborghini (Sant'Agata Bolognese), Ducati (Bologna).