Local Tips - Secret Food Tours New York
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: New York! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- A Zagat's Top-Rated Italian - Del Posto, 85 10th Avenue, New York, NY, +1(212) 497-8090, www.delposto.com
- Fantastic 24-Hour Classic American Diner - Good Stuff Diner, 109 West 14th Street, New York, NY, +1(212) 929-2555, www.goodstuffdiner.com
- Best Steakhouse In NYC... 30 Years Running - Peter Luger Steakhouse, 178 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY, +1(718)387-7400, www.peterluger.com
- Long-Time Chinatown Favorite - Wo Hop City, 17 Mott Street, New York, NY, +1(212)566-3841, www.wohopchinese.com
- Classic New York Bakery - Veniero's, 342 East 11th Street, New York, NY, +1(212)674-7070, www.venierospastry.com
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Reuse Your Metrocard - Each time you buy a new MetroCard, you pay a $1 fee, save and reuse it to save money. Plus, the MetroCard fare is cheaper than the single ride card!
- Suggested Admission Prices - Many NYC museums including the Museum of Natural History, the Guggenheim and the Brooklyn Museum have suggested admission pricing. This means that you can make a donation in any amount at the ticket counter to gain entrance to the museum.
- Free Attractions Around NYC - NYC has many free attractions including: the Staten Island Ferry, on the trip see amazing views of the Statue of Liberty and the Lower Manhattan Skyline. Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island Beaches and Boardwalk, and the Highline.
- Navigate Our Street Signs - While most NYC street signs are green and white, some are brown and white. These brown and white signs signify historically landmarked blocks. Above the brown and white, in black and white, is smaller writing that lets you know in which historic neighborhood you are located.
- Visit Our Theatres - Of course, NYC is known for its Broadway theaters, but did you know that we have many wonderful Off-Broadway and even Off-Off Broadway productions? While many Broadway shows sell out months in advance, you can check out a smaller budget show with little advance planning for a fraction of the price.