Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Miami
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Paris! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Best Brunch For The Family - Big Pink, 1157 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, +1.305.531.0888
- Famed Miami Beach Landmark - The Forge Restaurant, 432 W 41st St, Miami Beach, FL 33140, +1.305.538.8533, www.theforge.com
- Little Havana's Top Cuban Eatery - Versailles, 3555 SW 8th St. Miami, Fl 33135, +1.305.444.0240, www.versaillesrestaurant.com
- Best Views Of Miami - The Rusty Pelican, 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, +1.305.361.3818, www.therustypelican.com
- Best Celebrity Sightings - Prime 112, 112 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, +1.305.532.8112, www.mylesrestaurantgroup.com
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- See Miami From The Water - Rent a kayak, paddleboard, sailboat, or hop on a water taxi to get a whole new perspective of this port city.
- Find Free Events - From workout classes to museums to dance lessons, there's always free events throughout the city. Visit http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/things-to-do/free-things-to-do/ to see what's happening while you're in town.
- Watch A Game - Miami boasts world class sports franchises, stadiums and arenas, so check out our teams in action. Depending on the season, you can watch the Miami Marlins (baseball), Dolphins (football), Panthers (hockey), or Heat (basketball) play.
- Explore The Parks - Miami is the only metropolitan area in the U.S. that is bordered by two national parks. You can hike through the pristine Everglades National Park or ride on glass-bottom boats across Biscayne National Park. The Bill Baggs State Park in Key Biscayne is home to the Cape Florida lighthouse, the oldest standing structure in Miami-Dade county, built in 1825.
- Explore Arts & Culture - Miami has become a mecca for culture and the arts. The breathtaking waterfront villa at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is a must-see and downtown Miami's spectacular Museum Park is home to not one but two museums; the state-of-the-art Frost Museum of Science and the contemporary Perez Art Museum. You won't want to miss the trendy Wynwood Arts District, with its unrivaled display of some of the world's greatest graffiti and street art.