Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Key West
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Key West! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Kermit's Key West Lime Shoppe - Kermit's Key West Lime Shoppe located in the historic Key West Bight at 200 Elizabeth, has been satisfying customers for nearly 25 years. Try his traditional key lime pie or his famous frozen pie on a stick dipped in chocolate.
- Garbo's Grill - Garbo's Grill, 409 Caroline St. is the best food truck in Key West serving Yum Yum Shrimp Tacos cayo style with mango, ginger, and habanero glaze.
- Sandy' Cafe - Sandy' Cafe, 1026 White St. offers quick authentic Cuban sandwiches or coffee in the heart of the Conch Republic. Located in the M & M Laundry.
- Bliss - Bliss, 411 Petronia, serves the ultimate homemade white sangria with Chablis, passion fruit, peach, mango, lulo, and lime juices and garnished with fresh apple. It's pure heaven!
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Sunset Celebrations At Mallory Square - Provides the best spot to catch the sun's last moments. This free daily event features colorful local performers, entertainers, and artists.
- Civil War Era Forts - Civil War era forts are located at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park (with an amazing beach), at West Martello Tower (with botanical gardens), and at East Martello Tower (with a historical museum). These Union forts are rich in history.
- Duval Loop Bus - Is a free service that runs every 15 minutes from 10am-midnight and every 30 minutes from 6am-10am with 16 popular stops. Avoid searching (and paying) for parking spots, and no need for a designated driver! Use your smartphone and the real time bus tracker.
- Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory - Is a butterfly park which houses 50-60 different species from around the world in a climate-controlled habitat with flowering plants and cascading waterfalls.
- Rum Tasting - Steeped in the history of our neighboring Caribbean islands which use molasses and sugarcane, Key West features three rum distilleries, each with distinct flavors.