Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Hong Kong
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Hong Kong! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Best BBQ Pork Pineapple Buns - Tim Ho Wan Sham Shui Po - Come for the buns and high quality dim sum. G/F, 9-11 Fuk Wing Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon - (852) 2788-1226
- Northern Chinese Food - Hu Tong - Dine on a great selection of Northern Chinese Food while enjoying a great view. Weekend Feng Wei brunch is also available. 28/F, One Peking Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon - (852) 3428-8342
- Best Wanton Noodle Soup - Mak Man Kee Noodle Soup - A local favorite for wanton noodle soup. This spot stays busy because of the good food and low prices. 51 Parkens Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon - (852) 2736-5561
- Floating Restaurant - Jumbo Floating Restaurant - A decades-old landmark restaurant, they offer an extensive seafood menu. On weekends, enjoy dim sum. Shum Wan Pier, Aberdeen, Hong Kong - (852) 2553-9111
- Most Popular Peking Duck - Spring Deer - Reservation required to dine at this vintage style and popular restaurant. 2/F, 42 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon - (852) 2366-4012
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Star Ferry Pier - Take a ride for an up-close look at one of the world's most photographed harbours. For over 100 years locals have relied on this highly reliable and efficient form of transport. Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
- A Symphony Of Lights - If you think Victoria Harbour is amazing during the day, then come back in the evening for a more impressive view. There is a multimedia show to set the harbour ablaze every night at 8 p.m.
- Night Markets - To experience one of the busiest night markets come to Temple Street after 6 p.m. You can always find a bargain on food and souvenirs. Temple Street, Jordon, Kowloon.
- Lan Kwai Fong - One of the city's hot spots for nightlife. Home to over 90 restaurants, enjoy a wine paired dinner or a jello shot with young locals in a diverse and fun environment.
- Octopus Card - Make your travels easier with the purchase of an Octopus Card. It's a reusable, contactless stored value smart card. Available at any MTR station.