Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Bangkok
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Bangkok! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. ðŸ¤«
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Thai Classic Restaurant - Thara Thong serves traditional Thai foods in a relaxing atmosphere. Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, +66 2 266 0123
- Asian Food Lover - Come to The Sixth for Tom Yum Goong and other local specialties. 6 Soi Tha Tien, Maharaj Road, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, +66 81 629 9040
- Vegan Friendly - Siam Tea Room, is the place to enjoy a Spicy Pomelo Salad and many other vegan and gluten free options. 199 Sukhumvit Soi, 22, +66 2 059 5999
- River View - Enjoy international cuisine at Riverside Terrace. Watch a traditional Thai dance show with the backdrop of the Chao Phraya River. Anantara Bangkok Riverside, +66 2 476 0022
- Excellence Local Foods - Home Cafe Tha Tien, is the place to enjoy amazing food in a relaxing atmosphere. 8,10 Soi Thatien Maharaj Rd. +66 2 622 1936
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Free Attractions - Paris has a host of amazing free attractions, many on the first Sunday of each month!
- Hire A Bicycle - Bike docks are everywhere. Use the app, put your credit card details and take a bike. For the first 30 minutes, you will be charged 1â‚¬. If you return it to a dock within 30 minutes, wait one or two minutes then request another bike. This ride will be free! You can continue this practice up to 24 hours.
- Free Amazing Views Of Paris - From the top of the Sacred Heart basilica or the terrasse of Printemps Shopping Mall, you can see Paris rooftops all across the city, totally free of charge!
- Free Water Fountains In Paris - Looking for a place to refill your water bottle? Paris has several community fountains, some even have sparkling water! Find your fountain here: www.eaudeparis.fr/cartedes-fontaines/