THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Amsterdam! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. ðŸ¤«
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Bathouse To Brewhouse - IJ Brewery is housed inside a traditional Dutch Bathhouse built in 1911. Enjoy the best locally made beer and bites under the shadows of a 200 year old windmill. Funenkade 7 1018 AL. 0031 20 2619801
- Fruit Or Veg, Who Cares When They Are This Good - The Avocado Show is a must eat for all foodies. They serve visually stunning and tasty dishes made with love from SUSTAINABLE and SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AVOCADOS. Daniel Stalpertstraat 61. 0031630633130
- When You Can't Decide On What To Eat - The Foodhallen is an international food market located inside a historic tram depot. With over 20 different stalls. Dine during "Beats and Bites' with local DJ's. Bellamyplein 51 1053 AT
- For Mom With Love - Moeders (Mothers) is the place to go for traditional Dutch food. They have a special wall of fame for all mothers, you can hang your mothers picture there. Make a reservation, its a popular spot for locals. Rozengracht 251 1016 SX. 0031 20 6267957
- Dine Waterside - Café-Restaurant Stork specializes in seafood. Dine on the terrace and enjoy views of passing boats and ships. Gedempt Hamerkanaal 201 1021 KP
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Rent A Bike - Rent a Bike and travel like a local. With many options you can stay in the city or take a ride out to the countryside and see the windmills.
- Float The Canals - Float the Canals and see why the city center of Amsterdam is a UNESCO Heritage Site. It's the best way to enjoy the 17th Century canal system and see the beautiful houses.
- Visit The NDSM - Spend the afternoon at the NDSM, previously one of the biggest shipyards in the world it's now home to a vibrant artist community. Music, art, food, and culture make this a must see area. Travel by Ferry 54 behind the Central Station.
- Vondelpark - Vondelpark, the biggest park in our city is home to an open air theatre, bars, and restaurants. Spend the evening enjoying na- ture right in the middle of the city.
- Visit The Area Of De Pijp - Visit the "Pijp" area; behind the Heineken brewery, the "quartier latin" of Amsterdam with a nice streetmarket called the Albert Cuyp, where you can buy the best Stroopwafels in town. There is a big choice of international cuisine and a lot of start ups like design and fashion shops.