Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Hanoi
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Hanoi! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- The Old-School Institution - Cha Ca La Vong - Located on a narrow street in the old quarter, named after its famous and must have dish: Cha Ca La Vong! 14 Cha Ca, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- The Romantic - Green Tangerine - A small and beautiful bistro that would be at home in Paris. Come here for some of the most creative cuisine in Hanoi. 48 Hang Be, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- The Social Club - Hanoi Social Club - Craving a western-style brunch? Then come here for the food and stay for the fun bohemian vibe. 06 Hoi Vu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- The Wild Card - Street Food - Quan An Ngon - If you want to try regional dishes from across Vietnam, this is your best bet. It's like a luxurious food court, with different food stations positioned around the periphery of the restaurant. 34 Phan Dinh Phung, Quan Thanh, Hanoi
- Vietnamese BBQ - Xuan Xuan - If your up for some adventure and want to eat like a local this is the best in town. 47 Ma May, Old Quarter, Hanoi
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Water Puppet Theatre - The Water Puppet Theatre is a must-visit if you're travelling in Hanoi for the first time. Enjoy live music and entertaining sketches of the local lifestyle. 57B, Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hoan Kiem District.
- Hanoi Weeknd Night Market - Held every Friday - Sunday evening, this bustling market is a combination of roadside stalls and local food vendors. Hang Dao, Old Quarter, Hanoi.
- Nightlife - Dragonfly Bar and Lounge has a longstanding reputation as the place to be and be seen for younger locals and expats. Come to mingle and dance. 15 Hang Buom, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Cycling Around West Lake - The best way to enjoy one of the city's marvels is on two wheels. The least polluted area in Hanoi, West Lake has a spectrum of architectural styles, from traditional temples to an explosion of Western-style restaurants and coffee shops.
- Being On The Top Of The City - Head to the 65th floor of Lotte Tower, Vietnam's second tallest building. Purchase a ticket for the glass observation deck and enjoy a 360-degree view of Hanoi. 54 Lieu Giai, Hanoi.