Become a beer expert (or look just like one)! Join us on an adventure like no other as we delve into some of the best craft beer in Vancouver, in the city's top neighbourhood for beer drinkers.
- To begin, we'll discover a brewery that's one of the heavy-hitters for producers of craft beer in Vancouver, where you'll try three tasters consisting of award-winners and favorite seasonal taps on their rotating menu.
- Our walk through Brewery Creek will allow us to share the storied past of the craft beer movement in Vancouver, and show just how deep these roots go and what it means today and for the future.
- Our next brewery is our picture-perfect Secret Stop. Prepare to indulge in our refreshing and craftfully brewed Secret Sip.
- Next it's time to level-up your beer knowledge. Sit back and let that "sudsy" knowledge wash over you as you sip a brew in this unique atmosphere. Learn firsthand what these brewers aspire to do to set themselves apart.
- At our final stop — a fun hotspot for locals complete with games — you'll enjoy a flight plus a warm pretzel while appreciating the efforts this brewery makes to create the best beer possible, with a constantly rotating menu of new brews.
- Indulge in a total of 10 different delicious beers throughout the tour.
- As we walk we'll share the history behind the creation of Olympic Village and how its creation has shaped the development of this part of Vancouver. We'll also point out some incredible street art that adds color and personality along our Craft Beer tour route.
* Identification is required and will be checked. We reserve the right to substitute the alcohol for a nonalcoholic drink if the guest becomes inebriated.
When you choose our Food Upgrade you get:
- 6 honey sriracha chicken wings
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations' availability and weather.
Please note: Visiting the back of the breweries where all the action is subject to brewers' availability.
WHY BREWERY CREEK?
Brewery Creek is the original area where microbreweries first started opening up shop. It's the most concentrated area for craft beer in the city and is set with the beautiful backdrop of Vancouver, the North Shore mountains, and bustling Olympic Village and Main Street. There are 10 breweries operating here, and rather than competing, a number of them have formed a collective, happy to help each other succeed and often work together to make the best beer possible. The result is a never-ending, constantly changing tap list with a beer that can be tailored to anyone. The beers that come out of this brewing community are original, and crafted with passion with beer lovers in mind. As we walk and taste, you'll discover what makes Brewery Creek one of Vancouver's hottest neighborhoods. Cheers!
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 2:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 12:00 p.m. on Sundays. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Secret Beer Tour lasts approximately 3 hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear and an umbrella as we get a lot of rain in Vancouver (though we do enjoy a sunny summer). Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour to ensure an informative and fun experience.