Join us on an adventure like no other as we delve into some of the best craft beer in Toronto (C$89), in the city's best neighbourhood.
- Discover a hidden gem brewery (a local favorite) where we'll take your beer knowledge to the next level, sharing its history as you sample a flight of local brews and a delicious warm pretzel.
- Leslieville has a storied past and we'll share fun facts, point out local haunts, art, and activities.
- The next stop offers a complete look at how beer is brewed and the equipment used.
- The last stop is highly regarded among Toronto's brewers and locals alike, and prides itself on pushing the craft beer scene, and offers some incredible styles.
- Experience our Secret Sip, a fun and unexpected twist to your day.
- Tons of opportunity along the route to pick up beer to go — the fun doesn't end at the last stop!
- Indulge in a total of 12 different delicious beers throughout the tour.
* Identification is required and will be checked. We reserve the right to substitute the alcohol for a nonalcoholic drink if the guest becomes inebriated.
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why East End Leslieville?
The East End has always been a thriving culinary hotspot. There are 10 breweries operating here, and rather than competing, they've formed a collective, happy to help each other succeed, so if a brewer runs out of malt, someone will be there driving it over. The beers that come out of this brewing community are original, and made with a passion like no other. As we walk and taste, you'll discover what makes Leslieville one of Toronto's hottest neighborhoods. Cheers!
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
Please note that we cannot accept bookings for our Secret Beer Tour: Toronto with less than 48 hours notice.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 5:00 pm Wednesday and Thursday and 4:00 pm on Friday and Sunday. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Secret Beer Tour lasts 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour to ensure an informative and fun experience.