On our Secret Food Tours in San Francisco, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- To begin, we take you to one of the best Taquerias in the nation, where people travel from all over the world come to taste the best of the best.
- Next, we head to a nearby Italian pastry shop for a sweet treat.
- We'll then try a tasty tidbit... our secret dish.
- We spend time looking at the fantastic street art and murals the Mission displays on each corner.
- Potstickers soon arrive, those tasty delicate dumplings were created in San Francisco.
- Did you know that the Mission has the oldest building in San Francisco?
- Enjoy the international influence on the city, as we learn the story of the immigrants.
- You can't leave the Mission without trying the delicious ice cream created by a family-owned market and creamery, near Dolores Park.
- We end our tour with a breathtaking view of the city, steps away from the place San Francisco received its name.
- Oh, and of course California wine, did we say Wine!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY THE MISSION DISTRICT?
This world famous historic city has some of the most delicious food and lively neighborhoods in the world. We are wildly passionate about San Francisco and love the Mission District. Come join us in a part of the city where the food tells the story of the people in this vivid nook of the Bay.
We chose the Mission District because we are wildly passionate about what it's food, community, and history. As we walk and taste, you will come to know the Mission District as the place to be for the best experience to fill your stomach and heart :)
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to San Francisco again!