On our Secret Food Tour: San Diego, we bring you the best the city has to offer. You'll try the city's most renowned food, plus some of our personal favorites.
- We'll begin our tour at the Guild Hotel, a major historical landmark for this city that has undergone major renovations to make it a truly refined and elegant start to our tour.
- Here we'll try our first bite, a delicious lobster roll in a stunning courtyard.
- We'll then make our way past the beautiful Santa Fe train station and take in the history before heading to our second bite.
- These local Ahi Tuna in a fresh flower tortilla are something special, fresh fish dish is a San Diego specialty.
- A pork belly Bao bun is a tiny treat to warm your soul.
- We'll then visit the oldest bar in the city, a real institution, where we'll enjoy our Secret Bite.
- At our last stop we head into Little Italy for some freshly made gelato before taking a stroll toward the ocean and ending our tour.
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you'll receive::
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
The downtown area is one of the best places in the city to see the roots of all the cultures that have contributed to our cuisine. With old hotels, historic buildings, and our colorful areas like Little Italy, this area is truly emblematic of the rich cultural heritage that make up the fabric of San Diego history. As you stand on these historic streets, you'll be able to see the nearby downtown highrises and get a sense of the evolution in architecture and culture that has developed over generations.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 1:30. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places when you come to San Diego again.