Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Rome
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Rome! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- Sora Margherita - Dal 1927 ( Jewish Ghetto) - Homemade fettuccine and traditional Jewish-Roman Cuisine, try the Abbacchio, Concia, or Carciofo alla Romana o Giudia. Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 30, Roma. + 39 06 687 4211
- Pizzeria Ai Marmi - (Trastevere) - The thinnest and crispiest Roman Pizza, also try the fritto misto as appetizer. Indirizzo: Viale di Trastevere, 53 Roma. + 39 06 580 0919
- Trattoria Da Enzo al 29 (Trastevere) - Dine on the most popular Roman cuisine, hidden in the medieval streets of Trastevere. They do not take reservations so arrive early, leave your name, then go for a drink. Come back and be ready to enjoy! Via dei Vascellari, 29. +39 06 581 2260
- Flavio al Velavevodetto (Testaccio) - Traditional Roman recipes with pajata, tripes, and coratella. Ancient Roman pottery displayed on the walls. Via di Monte Testaccio, 97. +39 06 574 4194
- Trapizzino (Trastevere, Testaccio) - Gourmet Roman street food. Both innovative and traditional. Testaccio - via Giovanni Branca 88. +39 0643419624 Trastevere - Piazza Trilussa 46. +39065817312
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Bike Or Hike In The Appia Way Archeological Park - Ride a bike to take a relaxed hike within the arches of old Roman Aqueducts, still standing after 2000 years. Book a guided bike tour in the Aqueduct Park or stroll by yourself on the ancient cobble stones of the Appia way.
- Visit The Flea Markets - Porta Portese / via Sannio. Step away from the fancy shopping streets of Via Condotti and Via del Corso, to visit the Roman flea market of Porta Portese (only Sunday) and the vintage clothes market of Via Sannio (Monday-Saturday).
- A Moment Of Peace In The Heart Of Rome - Visit Tiberine Island to relax on the banks of the river Tiber, admire the ruins of an old Roman bridge, enjoy the sounds of waterfalls and birds. In summertime, it hosts an amazing open air movie Arena, and nice restaurants.
- Art And Nature In One Of The Most Beautiful Parks - A few steps from the bustling city center, Villa Borghese is a wonderful park to visit and relax and enjoy a picnic. Also, visit the Galleria Borghese, where all the best artwork of Bernini and Caravaggio are kept. Online reservations required.
- Roma Pass Card - A money saving option for visiting the main Museums of Rome and unlimited access to all public transport. Purchase a 48 or 72 hour all inclusive card.