After a long day of sightseeing, picture yourself going through the narrow streets of the historical centre of Rome with our local guide to eat the best food that Rome can offer. Our tour lasts around 3 to 3 and a half hours and start at 5pm.
- Firstly, your local Italian guide will take you to a delightful little café at the world famous Piazza Navona, to soak up the atmosphere and taste "brewed to perfection" Italian cappuccino or espresso.
- You will try the best and freshest "pizza by the slice" in town (three types) and how to recognise a traditional Italian pizza.
- Then your local guide will explain the history of the square and the surrounding areas including Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori and the Jewish ghetto.
- Your tour will continue to a shop that specialises in Supplí, fried risotto balls. It is going to surprise you!
- The beautiful monuments of the centre of Rome are even more beautiful by night. You will see the world-famous Roman ruins and many other monuments.
- You will try the real Cannoli, in the finest Sicilian pastry in Rome!
- You'll go to a small restaurant in the old Jewish quarter to taste two typical Roman pastas, and learn what make the difference when you prepare them!
- In one of the best delicacy shop in Rome you will enjoy the finest Italian cheeses, paired with the best wines.
- Nothing better to finish the tour with a wonderful artisanal Gelato, made with the freshest ingredients, in the most charming area of Rome.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you get:
Three Drinks Package 12.99€:
- Prosecco DOC or Spritz
- Italian Lager Beer
- Italian Organic Wines
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why the Historical Centre?
We chose the historical centre of Rome because it has the most to offer in terms of culture, history and of course wonderful food. This is where most of the fascinating Roman ruins are found, many of them well over 2000 years old, and the food is just delicious if you know where to go. Plus, given its very central location, we can show you more than one area, including the famous Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, the Jewish ghetto and Trastevere.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 5pm. Our culinary tour lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to Rome.
In case of allergy to gluten or lactose, we ask you to inform us before booking, emailing us at [email protected] before booking.