When you join us for our Puerto Vallarta Secret Food Tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some of Puerto Vallarta's most iconic food items, evolved.
- As our food journey begins, we start with a Mexican antojito, the sope. Served at a Mexican family table with a refreshing fresh fruit water drink to cool your palate.
- At our next location we stop for our Secret Dish.
- As our tour continues, we will enjoy an enchilada with a mole sauce while we learn about its pre-hispanic origins.
- We'll make a sweet stop at a Mexican candy store with a wide variety of colorful candies where we will sample some of the local favorites.
- We stroll down the boardwalk to our next stop for the flavors of northern México, machaca tacos.
- On our way to our final destination, we stop for a taste of an artisanal tequila.
- As we conclude your experience, let's enjoy a Jalisco version of flan, jericalla. Enjoy this sweet local favorite with a stunning view of the sea, the perfect ending to a perfect experience!
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- Mexican lager beer
- Tamarindo daiquiri
- Artisan tequila tasting, two types
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Old Town?
We've selected Old Town because it is the heart and soul of Vallarta, where our story begins. We want you to experience the feeling of a small Mexican town and introduce you to its friendly residents.
See how the locals and people from different parts of México have turned Vallarta into an artistic cultural center and home to some of the best local and artisanal restaurants.
When you take the Puerto Vallarta Secret Food Tour, you will get to savor the best antojitos and dishes not only in town, but in all of México.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 10:00 a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Puerto Vallarta again.