When you join us for our New York City Secret Food Tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some of New York's most iconic food items... evolved.
- To begin, your native New York guide will bring you to one of the hottest bagel shops in the city to sample a modern take on this New York classic!
- We will continue our walk to a local alehouse and indulge in the iconic Reuben sandwich.
- Your tour will include a stop at a local cupcake bakery, where you can take a trip back to your childhood, as you admire the charming schoolhouse fixtures, vintage board games, and lunchbox collections. They also make the sweetest little treat this side of the Hudson.
- After the bakery, you will get to try the very best "regular slice" of pizza in the city, and this Brooklyn girl agrees!
- After exploring some of the most beautiful and winding streets of the Village, we will check out one of the hottest gourmet doughnut shops in the city!
- Along the way, your guide will share with you some of the Village's secret history and what makes it such a unique enclave of New Amsterdam and Old New York.
- Oh, and, of course, there is our amazing Secret Dish, as well!
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- Add our very special Secret Cocktail created for our tour.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather. Our tour is different from all the food tours you may have done around the world. Our aim in to make the experience as authentic as possible, so you eat like a native New Yorker. In New York, it's not uncommon to eat on the run, but we are fortunate to be able to sit and enjoy most of what you will sample on the tour. Your professional guide will share with you a wealth of information, not only about the food you will enjoy, but also about each venue and the secret history of this iconic New York neighborhood.
WHY The Village?
We chose the Greenwich Village district for our New York City food tour because of the district's diverse restaurant scene, deep-rooted history, architecture, and its timeless charisma. While the rest of the city was subject to the 1811 grid system, the Village was able to escape this fate because of its charming, meandering streets.
The powers that be could not be bothered to try to reroute the winding streets found here. But their loss was our gain! This was a big win, both for those residents and for us because we get to take a step back into time and stroll outside of city life without actually leaving the city!
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 11am and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to New York!