When you join us for our Secret Food Tour Brooklyn, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some of Brooklyn's most-loved international food items...
To begin, your native New York guide will introduce you to a Brooklyn favorite... I would tell you more but this one is our "secret dish"!
- We'll continue our walk to a local hotspot to enjoy some roast duck!
- Your tour will include a stroll through a lovely neighborhood park, along with a bird's eye view of the Sea Beach line of our subway system. The guide will regale you with stories of how this neighborhood has grown and changed over the nearly four centuries of its history.
- Your next stop will be a Mexican tostada, one of the most popular snacks for our neighbors to the south.
- After exploring some of the lovely, tree-lined streets of Brooklyn and discovering the very important connection this area holds to the independence of our country, we'll continue our culinary excursion to the best authentic handmade dumpling shop in southwest Brooklyn!
- Not to be missed, we'll check out one of the most well-loved and gorgeous Italian bakeries in the entire city! We'll leave with a delicious treat as well!
- Bubble tea, the Taiwanese "drink-snack", rounds out this gastronomic adventure!
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- A bottle of Mexican beer
- A glass of burgundy red wine
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather. Our tour is different from all the food tours you may have done around the world. Our aim in to make the experience as authentic as possible, so you eat like a native New Yorker. In New York, it's not uncommon to eat on the run, but we are fortunate to be able to sit and enjoy all of what you will sample on this tour. Your professional guide will share with you a wealth of information, not only about the food you will enjoy, but also about each venue and the secret history of this iconic Brooklyn neighborhood.
We chose the Bensonhurst neighborhood for our Brooklyn food tour because of the area's incredibly diverse and delicious food scene. It has a deep-seated connection to our diverse immigrant history, and important connection to the creation of our nation. This neighborhood allows visitors a snapshot of authentic Brooklyn living.
You will travel through nearly 400 years of history as we make our way through the cultural and culinary creations that put Bensonhurst on the map! You will leave this tour with a deeper understanding of our evolving ethnic populations and how various cultures have influenced, not only our food choices, but our very way of life.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 2:00 p.m. (3:30 p.m. on Saturday) and we will send you the meeting place details along with your tickets. Our culinary tours last 3 to 3½ hours, and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Brooklyn!