On our Secret Food Tours: Nashville, you'll get to try a variety of classic Southern foods, including some delicious twists on the cuisine.
- Before you start exploring one of the best foodie neighborhoods in Nashville, we'll stop by a local favorite spot for an amazing pulled pork sandwich.
- Our next stop will be the tasty yelp dog with chow chow.
- It's time to eat what Nashville is famous for: hot chicken! We'll visit one of Nashville's most famous BBQ joints, where not many people know they make one of the best hot chicken sandwiches in town. Made with the perfect amount of spice.
- Our next stop is where we will devour our Secret Dish, a palate cleanser to be ready for our delicious finale. !
- Once we've stuffed ourselves quite a bit, we'll enjoy a leisurely stroll through the area, by historical landmarks that represent what Nashville stands for today: MUSIC and southern culture!
- As we enter our final last stops, smoked turkey with grits and banana pudding and biscuit with local jams.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Refreshing Local Beer
- Bushwacker (Nashville drink) or Bourbon Bloody Mary
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY EAST NASHVILLE?
A trendy area rich with culture, music and loads or great food, the area offers a variety of dining options, fine boutiques, quirky home goods, and a number of watering holes, with a few hipsters walking around as well.
Every Southern food group is represented in this cozy district. From sumptuous BBQ, flaming hot chicken, amazing burgers, hand cut steaks, delightful pastries, gourmet ice cream, and a myriad of beverages to savor. Needless to say you'll come for the food and drinks, but end up staying for the low-key Southern hospitality that we locals love to share with our visitors.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11:00 a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Nashville again.