Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Naples
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Naples! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- SEAFOOD UNDER THE MOONLIGHT - CICCIOTTO A MARECHIARO (POSILLIPO) serves the fresh catches of the day in the quaint and romantic scenario of Marechiaro bay, this place is very popular with locals, so make sure to get a reservation. Calata Ponticello a Marechiaro, 32, +39 081 575 1165
- LUNCH IN THE HEART OF NAPLES - AL 53 (PIAZZA DANTE) In the very heart of the city center, find this hidden restaurant in the Vanvitelli designed square serving all the most typical dishes of Neapolitan tradition. Ask for a table near the windows and enjoy the wonderful view of Piazza Dante. Piazza Dante, 53, +39 081 549 9372
- GOURMET BURGER - 12 MORSI (CHIAIA) In the most up-to-date, fascinating and aristocratic area of the city, try the best 100% Italian hamburger in town and a great proposal of fancy combinations with local products. Via Alabardieri, 34/35/36, +39 081 1858 4124
- VEGETARIAN OPTION - UN SORRISO INTEGRALE (PIAZZA BELLINI) Dine on the first Neapolitan vegetarian restaurant ever opened, and enjoy their bio products locally grown. Do not miss to try one of their delicious homemade desserts! Vico, Via S. Pietro a Maiella, 6, +39 081 455026
- FRIGGITORIA OFF THE BEATEN TRACK - FRIGGITORIA VOMERO (VOMERO) Very popular with locals for a quick meal; grab the best 'crocchè' of the hill, a 'montanara' or a 'cuoppo misto' and chose a panoramic spot to stop and eat while admiring the landscape. Via Domenico Cimarosa, 44, +39 081 578 3130
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- CAPODIMONTE SHUTTLE - An easy way to reach the wonderful Capodimonte palace and museum and its gardens! Buy one ticket for both the shuttle ride and the entrance at the museum, or just for the bus ride. Bus leaving from Piazza Trieste e Trento with intermediate stops in Piazza Municipio, Piazza Dante and Archeological Museum. Info at: City Sightseeing Napoli +39 3357803812
- BIKE RIDE ALONG THE 'LUNGOMARE' - Hire a bike for a relaxing ride along the wonderful boardwalk, from the Castel dell'Ovo up to Mergellina and admire the Gulf of Naples in all its beauty, from the Vesuvius to the Sorrento's peninsula and Capri. Info at: Napolibike, Riviera di Chiaia, 201, 081 411934
- POSILLIPO COSTLINE BY KAYAK — or private BOAT - Naples from the best point of view, the sea. Book a half day kayak tour, ran year-round, enjoy hidden roman ruins, amazing views and have a lot of fun for a memorable day! Make sure to reserve your kayak and the tour. An option for tor those feeling less 'sporty' may be a private boat with expert sailors and guides. Kayak Napoli, Via Posillipo, 68, +39 347 614 0635 or Seaside Napoli, [email protected] - +39 3383103496
- ONE DAY IN PROCIDA - The smallest and less known of the three islands of the Gulf, the wildest one and the favorite by locals. So small you are able to visit it in just one day, enjoy the belvedere from 'Terra Murata', visit the old prison, stop for lunch at the ancient harbor 'La Corricella' and try the famous local pastry 'Lingua di Procida'.
- CAMPANIA ARTECARD - A money saving option for visiting the main attractions in Napoli and surroundings with unlimited access to public transport of the consortium UNICOCAMPANIA. Choose which one best fits with you, from 3 days Napoli to 3 days Campania and more options. Our suggestion is to take advantage of Campania Artecard to visit the Campi Flegrei area, in the Gulf of Pozzuoli. Info at: www.campaniartecard.it/artecard/en/scegli-campania-artecard