On our (WINTER EXCLUSIVE) SECRET SKYWALK FOOD TOUR, you'll try the city's world-renowned foods and some of the dishes that locals consider city favorites as well, providing all the best that Milwaukee has to offer.
- Our first taste is a Milwaukee staple, the beer-battered fish fry made by a local seafood company
- You'll learn about dishes and drinks that were brought over by German immigrants in the 19th century as we sample a hometown sausage made with a classic recipe
- Next for secret food dish you will experience a delicious taste of Milwaukee history
- You'll discover the secrets of a bygone era at our secret stop, where all guests are referred to by their secret code name where we'll enjoy delicious fried cheese curds.
- Last but not least you will indulge in a sweet treat that'll blow you away!
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious Secret Dish.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- A Cheesehead Blood Mary with all the fixin's
- Wisconsin Old Fashioned made with brandy and muddled cherry & orange
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY THE Skywalk?
Milwaukee is called many names; Brew City, City of Festivals, and Cream City, but it is most recognized as the place for great beer and cheese in the Upper Midwest. The large 19th century Germanic population continue to influence our local food products and dishes while some of the best restaurants from the historic Third Ward to East Town Downtown. When booking our winter exclusive Skywalk Food Tour you'll get to experience and enjoy all the best we have to offer from a warm second-story perspective.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Milwaukee again.