On our Secret Food Tours Miami - Little Havana, you will get to savor many different types of culinary delights, that showcase locals' most loved foods.
- Our food tour is packed full of delicioso Cuban food from around the Caribbean island nation all available on the streets of Miami.
- Your guide will navigate you through Miami's famous Little Havana with its restaurants, live music, cigar factories, bars, Cuban art, murals, Memorial Boulevard and Walk of Fame.
- Sample numerous typical dishes such as empanada, pastelito, fried plantains and the very popular Cuban sandwich.
- Sip on some rum, the national drink of Cuba, mixed into a refreshing Mojito while you bask in the warmth of Miami.
- Stop in an authentic hand rolled cigar shop, and watch as they roll a cigar in front of you in minutes!
- Take a shot of Cuban cafe colada, prepared at an authentic walk-up window.
- Watch the fervor of the locals as they engage in heated competitions at Domino Park.
- Your guide will inform you about Cuban history and heritage, its diversity and its presence in the Miami food culture.
- Stop into a Cuban art museum/restaurant which includes art carried over on a boat by the artist when he escaped Castro's regime.
- Last stop at a Cuban homemade ice cream shop that incorporates fruits and sweets from the island into their original flavors.
- And with all our tours there is our Secret Dish that you can only find out on the day!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Little Havana?
Little Havana is one of the most colorful and lively areas to experience in the city. The neighborhood was transformed into a replica of Little Havana in the 1960's when the original Cuban exiles escaped an oppressive government taken over by Fidel Castro. Over the years it has evolved into a mecca of latin culture, busy and lively with its own afro-Cuban art scene, reggaeton and salsa music on the streets, typical and authentic Cuban food on every corner, hand rolled cigar factories and exotic fruterias, giving this area a very unique feel and atmosphere. If you can't make it down to Cuba, Little Havana is the next best thing!
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11 a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ - hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Miami!