Let our experienced guides bring St Kilda to life as they show you the sites and share their local knowledge, leaving you with a happy stomach full of delicious foods inspired by global cuisine.
- Our first stop is full of history. As you enjoy Australian lamington cake served with a flat white coffee, our guide will tell you the story of St Kilda and show you the local sea baths, with a special chance to see a penguin colony.
- As we slowly make our way up historic Fitzroy Street, we'll find ourselves at our second stop for a taste of some fried pork dim sum, while your guide tells the story of how this Vietnamese dish was claimed to be created by an Australian.
- Our thirst-quenching third stop will have you sipping an icy cold pot (glass) of soft drink with a piece of irresistible house-made garlic pizza bread.
- Next is a local favorite, our Secret Dish, plus smashed avocado toast.
- With our fifth stop, we end on a sweet note, sampling homemade cake & served alongside a slice of Aussie Vegemite on sourdough.
- We finish our tour with what many consider to be the most exciting part: a tasting of 3 Australian wines
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- A glass of Japanese fruit (mandarin) juice at our Secret Stop
- A choice of Australian cider OR pot of cold beer
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather
Why St Kilda District?
St Kilda was named by Charles La Trobe, back in 1841 after a schooner (sail ship), called Lady of St Kilda, which moored at the main beach for much of its time in Australia
The most diversity and multi cultural area in the state, along with all the finest restaurants are found in St Kilda. The area is also popular among food lovers, tourist and locals due to the excellent restaurants, and pubs serving diverse cuisine. There is a traditional market in the area on every sunday as well.
We believe that St Kilda will leave you satisfied with a full stomach and a experiance you will want to do again.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 11:00 am and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Melbourne!