Let our experienced guides bring St Kilda to life as they show you the sites and share their local knowledge, leaving you with a happy stomach full of multicultural cuisine.
- Our first stop is full of history. As you enjoy fried pork dim sum, our guide will tell you the story of how this Vietnamese dish was created by an Australian.
- As we slowly make our way up historic Fitzroy Street, we'll find ourselves at our second stop for a taste of a traditional Turkish chicken wrap and the locally beloved HSP (Halia Snack Pack), prepared by a Turkish chef.
- Our thirst-quenching third stop will have you sipping icy cold mugs of Australia's best beer to wash down a side of irresistible house made garlic pizza bread.
- Next we make our way to our Secret Stop, where you'll taste our Japanese-infused Secret Dish.
- The final stop ends on a sweet note. Here we sample homemade cakes served with a mug of hot tea or a rich cup of coffee made with the state's finest premium espresso.
The team at Secret Food Tours has handpicked this itinerary for you to enjoy the best and finest Melbourne has to offer, from the exciting tastes to the interesting history of the iconic St Kilda area, but this also unfortunately means Secret Food Tours Melbourne may not be able to cater for vegan, gluten free, or other dietary restrictions.
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- A glass of Japanese fruit (mandarin) juice at our Secret Stop
- A glass of Australian Sauvignon Blanc
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather
Why St Kilda District?
St Kilda was named by Charles La Trobe, back in 1841 after a schooner (sail ship), called Lady of St Kilda, which moored at the main beach for much of its time in Australia
The most diversity and multi cultural area in the state, along with all the finest restaurants are found in St Kilda. The area is also popular among food lovers, tourist and locals due to the excellent restaurants, and pubs serving diverse cuisine. There is a traditional market in the area on every sunday as well.
We believe that St Kilda will leave you satisfied with a full stomach and a experiance you will want to do again.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 11:00 am and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Melbourne!