Let our experienced guides bring St Kilda to life as they show you the sites and share their local knowledge, leaving you with a happy stomach full of delicious foods inspired by global cuisine.
- Our first stop is full of history. As you enjoy Australian lamington cake served with a flat white coffee, our guide will tell you the story of St Kilda and show you the local sea baths, with a special chance to see a penguin colony.
- As we slowly make our way up historic Fitzroy Street, we'll find ourselves at our second stop for a taste of some fried pork dim sum, while your guide tells the story of how this Vietnamese dish made its way into Australian culture.
- Our thirst-quenching third stop will have you sipping an icy cold pot (glass) of soft drink with a piece of irresistible house-made garlic pizza bread.
- Next is a local favorite, our Secret Dish, plus smashed avocado toast.
- With our fifth stop, we end on a sweet note, sampling homemade cake & served alongside a slice of Aussie Vegemite on sourdough.
- We finish our tour with what many consider to be the most exciting part: a tasting of 3 Australian wines
If you choose our upgraded drink package:
- One glass of Iyokan sparkling Japanese fruit juice
- One glass of Australian beer or cider
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather
Why St Kilda District?
St Kilda is considered the most diverse and multicultural area in the state. The area is also very popular among food and drink lovers, and locals due to the huge range of choices, with excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs all around you, serving a wide range of diverse cuisine, amazing wines and refreshing beers.
Alongside the amazing food culture in St Kilda, the area has some of the finest beach fronts in the area and will be a great place for you to grab some holiday snaps along the way!
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 11:00 am and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Melbourne!