Whether you're a wine novice or a wine enthusiast, our Secret Wine Tasting: Madrid will fit any background.
- We'll begin by heading across Madrid's Old Town where your guide will take you on a journey through the techniques we use to create our wines, and share little known facts about several of the wines you'll be enjoying.
- The Old Town and La Latina are home to traditional neighbourhoods filled with authentic Spanish shops, restaurants and bars, winding streets, and friendly locals — places that will become your home for the evening when you join our tour.
- If you want to enhance your wine tasting experience, try our Spanish Tapas Food Upgrade for a selection of classic Spanish tapas to pair with the wines you'll be served.
If you've ever done a wine tour, you'll know that sometimes they can be stuffy and even a little intimidating. Our Secret Wine Tasting: Madrid is a completely different and unique experience, designed for learning about and tasting wine in an atmosphere that is comfortable and relaxing.
We want you to ask questions, enjoy your experience, sample new varieties, and finish the tour with an appreciation of Spanish wines. Our focus is to introduce you to our wine regions and the wines they produce, while providing a fun and memorable experience. Remember, the best wines are the ones you enjoy, and every glass of wine tastes better when you're sharing it with friends.
When you choose our Spanish Appetizer Food Upgrade you get:
- Assortment of Iberian cured meats
- Assortment of cheeses
- Two homemade croquettes
- Oxtail cannelloni with gravy
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY MADRID'S OLD CITY CENTER AND LA LATINA?
We selected Madrid's Old City Center and La Latina because walking through these two neighborhoods feels like walking through a small village; kids playing on a quiet plaza until late at night, abuelas chatting for hours on street corners, and a knife sharpener and shoe cleaner who have been working in the same spot for decades.
La Latina is an area where the traditional restaurants have resisted the tides of globalization. Its own identity, history, culture, and ambiance have been maintained and cultivated over hundreds of years, making this the perfect place to experience the authentic, delicious wines that Madrid has to offer.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our wine tour lasts for 2 ½-3 hours and involves some walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Madrid again.