Local Tips - Secret Food Tours Madrid
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
We hope you loved your Secret Food Tour: Madrid! Because we love sharing all our beautiful city has to offer, we've created a list of our guides' favorite places to help you make the most of your time here.
We absolutely love sharing our favorite local gems, so we're giving you an exclusive code for 12% off the next time you join any of our tours in more than 30 cities around the globe.
To redeem, simply enter code HungryForMore when booking your next Secret Food Tour. And since we know how to keep a secret, we won't tell if you share this code with your family and friends. 🤫
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
If you enjoyed the tour, we would love if you'd help spread the word by reviewing us on TripAdvisor or Google . If the tour wasn't up to your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right and email us and a Senior Manager will respond within 48 hours.
- A Place With History - Authentic old school Spanish Cuisine. Casa Labra since 1860. Calle Tetuán, 12, 280013 Madrid, +34 915 31 00 81
- Tapas With The Locals - Simple Spanish venue with great food. El Padrao Travesía Parada, 4, 28015 Madrid
- Sit-Down Meal - Spanish food inside a cave. La Cueva de la Tina. Calle Tintoreros, 4, 28005 Madrid, +34 914 85 88 60
- Modern Spanish Cooking - Classic Spanish food served in a modern setting. Rosi La Loca Calle Cádiz, 4, 28012 Madrid, +34 915 32 66 81
- Rooftop Bar - Breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails with the best views of the city. Círculo de Bellas Artes Calle de Alcalá, 42, 28014 Madrid
TOP LOCAL TIPS
- Take The Metro - The Madrid Metro is a great public service with clean, modern trains and great connections. Get your 10 ride pass for 12.20€ at any metro station.
- Beware Of Siesta Time - Many smaller or family-run shops operate on the traditional Spanish schedule, closed from 2-5 p.m Similarly, many restaurants and bars close after lunch service around 4:30 p.m. and re-open for dinner around 8:00 p.m.
- Eat A Menú Del Día (Menu Of The Day) - A favorite local way to lunch is to dine on the menú del día. It's a set three course lunch menu with drinks and dessert included, portions are typically large and quite filling!
- Check Out Museums During Free Hours - Both the Reina Sofia and Prado Museums have free hours throughout the week. For the Prado: Mon - Sat 6-8 p.m, Sun and holidays 5-7 p.m. For the Reina Sofia Museum: Mon, Wed - Sat 7-9 p.m., and Sun 1:30-7 p.m.
- Watch The Sunset At The Templo De Debod - Templo de Debod (Temple of Debod). This ancient Egyptian temple was rebuilt in one of Madrid's most beautiful parks. Thetemple is constantly surrounded by friendly locals, and best of all, it is situated on a hill and overlooks Casa de Campo, the ideal spot to watch the sunset.