You come on our Food Tour Madrid, you will get to try the many different types of Spanish culinary delights.
- Firstly, your local Madrilenian guide will take you to an historic pastry shop which has been running for more than 160 years!!!
- Followed by a visit to a deli that have been running for more than 180 years. Where we will try the Crown jewel of our gastronomy, the Iberian ham. Unforgettable experience, a must do if you are in Madrid.
- The tour will go into 100% authentic Spanish bar to try one of the most typical dish of Madrid.
- Your personal guide will lead you then to a gourmet market which has been running for almost a century to try two outstanding tapas and a bottle of Spanish cider.
- Your tour will include two sit-down restaurant stops where you will have the chance to eat mouthwatering dishes and enjoy the illustrious drink that Spaniards have as appetizer.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY THE HISTORICAL CENTER?
Madrid is an open-minded city where friendly and passionate Madrilenian make everyone feel like at home. You will enjoy Madrid's culture and our professional guide will show you the amazing offer of entertainment options you can enjoy during your trip.
We have chosen the Madrid Historical Centre because it has a great offer in terms of cultural legacy, history and of course it shows the richness of Spanish gastronomy. In the past, this was an area where Kings lived together with famous artists. Today the area is best known for its flourishing restaurant scene, historical culture and lively atmosphere. You will have a great understanding of Spanish food culture along with some top tips about the city and its secrets.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
From June 15th to September 15th, the tour will start at 10:30AM.
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Madrid again!