On our Secret Food Tour: Lyon, you'll discover a variety of classic French dishes, each more delicious than the last.
- We will start the tour by exploring the old paved streets of the Vieux Lyon area, and we'll make our first stop in one of the most exclusive sweet shops of the city to sample a delicious local pastry.
- After crossing the Saône River, we'll then explore the Presqu'île district, discovering amazing monuments, statues, and fountains along the way.
- Next, we'll try a traditional hot dish, which varies from tour to tour, before we move on to a local cheese tasting inside a historical monument.
- Finally, your guide will reveal our Secret Dish!
- All tour along, your guide will provide you with in-depth knowledge about both the history of the food and the beautiful architecture along the route.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Additional glass of red or white local wine
- Apéritif sparkling white Montagnieu and Marc de Bourgogne Digestif
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Vieux Lyon and the Presqu'île Neighborhoods?
The Vieux Lyon and Presqu'île districts, are a must-see in Lyon! You will be amazed by the famous old-world character streets, as well as the wonderful architecture that you will have the chance to visit during your tour, and enjoy a wonderful feast in our secret place.
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Lyon again!