On our Secret Food Tour: Lyon, you'll discover a variety of classic French dishes, each more delicious than the last.
- Before we start exploring the old paved streets of the Vieux Lyon area, we'll make our first stop at the most authentic delicatessen in Lyon, and experience a traditional Lyonnaise breakfast.
- After crossing the Saône River, we'll have the chance to sample a delicious local pastry.
- We'll then explore the Presqu'île district, discovering amazing monuments, statues, and fountains along the way.
- Next, we'll try a traditional hot dish, which varies from tour to tour, before we move on to a local cheese tasting inside a historical monument.
- Finally, your guide will reveal our Secret Dish!
- All tour along, your guide will provide you with in-depth knowledge about both the history of the food and the beautiful architecture along the route.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Your choice of an additional glass of red or white Côtes du Rhône wine
- Apéritif sparkling white Montagnieu or digestif
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Vieux Lyon and the Presqu'île Neighborhoods?
The Vieux Lyon and Presqu'île districts, are a must-see in Lyon! You will be amazed by the famous old-world character streets, as well as the wonderful architecture that you will have the chance to visit during your tour, and enjoy a wonderful feast in our secret place.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Lyon again!