On our Secret Food Tours in Los Angeles, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Have a light breakfast and be ready to walk.
- To begin, we'll take in the fresh ocean breeze on the pier.
- If you're feeling saucy, our first local favorite will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
- What would Venice be without the canals? Allow us to show you!
- It's nearly impossible to be near the ocean and not enjoy some seafood, so fresh tuna poke is up next.
- Next we'll stop at the place where chicken sausage was conceptualized, and you may even get to meet the man behind the sausage!
- Muscle Beach, street artists and performers, graffiti, oh my! We'll spend time admiring a vibe unique to the Venice Beach boardwalk.
- It's Taco Tuesday everyday at our next stop.
- Did you really go to Venice if you didn't take a picture under the sign? Yep, that's on the list too!
- We will be having a delicious dish from South America that will leave you wanting more.
- Team donut or team churro? We won't make you choose, at our neighborhood café it's both!
- We will finish up and folks can enjoy a walk back through Venice or experience one of Americas Trendiest streets for shopping and dining.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Venice Beach?
Authentic. Original. This diverse beach town offers a flair for all things fabulous - the food, the people, the art, and the history. We are wildly passionate about Los Angeles and love Venice Beach the most. Come join us in a part of the city where the streets will give you life and the flavors will tell a story.
We chose this area because we are wildly passionate about what it has to offer in terms of food and community. As we walk and taste, you will come to know Venice Beach as the place to be for the best eats in the best streets.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Los Angeles again!