On our Secret Food Tours in Los Angeles, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Have a light breakfast and be ready to walk.
- To begin, we take in the fresh ocean breeze on the pier.
- If you're feeling saucy our first local favorite will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
- What would Venice be without the canals? Allow me to show you!
- It's hard to be near the ocean and not enjoy some seafood. Tuna poke is up next.
- Muscle Beach, street artists and performers, graffiti, oh my! We spend time admiring a vibe unique to the Venice Beach boardwalk.
- Did you really go to Venice if you didn't take a picture under the sign? Yep, that's on the list too!
- When in Rome... I mean Venice... of the West we eat as the Italians do. Let's enjoy a crostini in a historic building, shall we.
- Team donut or team churro? At our neighborhood cafe it's both!
- It's Taco Tuesday everyday at our next stop.
- We wind up on the street named for the man responsible for creating this amazing city.
- Oh, and of course California wine!
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Rosso di Napa (Northern California popular wine blend)
- "310" Blonde Ale (Local beer brewed in Santa Monica)
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY Venice Beach?
Authentic. Original. This diverse beach town offers a flair for all things fabulous - the food, the people, the art, and the history. We are wildly passionate about Los Angeles and love Venice Beach the most. Come join us in a part of the city where the streets will give you life and the flavors will tell a story.
We chose this area because we are wildly passionate about what it has to offer in terms of food and community. As we walk and taste, you will come to know Venice Beach as the place to be for the best eats in the best streets.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 11a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Los Angeles again!