Join us on a journey through one of Downtown LA's most iconic areas: The Arts District. This neighborhood offers history, culture, art, and some of the hottest craft beer around.
- It's Beer 101 as we explore ales at our first stop.
- Beer IN food? Why not! This signature beer and cheese dip doesn't disappoint.
- Try your luck at some skeeball and other games in between sips.
- We'll explore a more gentrified area on the way to the next stop.
- Variety is the spice of life, so we'll taste the vast array of beer varietals here.
- Relax and enjoy the great atmosphere of our final stop — a warehouse turned brewery.
- Get a behind the scenes look at the brewing process.
- Enjoy the dynamic flavors of our Secret Sips.
- Indulge in a grand total of 12 different tasty beers throughout the tour.
When you choose our Food Upgrade you get:
- Salted pretzel served with signature beer-cheese dip
- Loaded nachos with beef, chicken, pork, or veggies
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Art is a way of life in this area of downtown, and the local brewers have simultaneously turned their craft into both an art and a science. The beers are authentic, original, and passionately made. You'll be able to feel this passion for quality and innovation as you walk the vibrant, graffiti-covered neighborhoods on our tour.
We chose this area because we believe in what it has to offer in terms of beer and community. As we walk and taste, you'll come to know the Arts District as Los Angeles' center for flair, fun, and fermenting hops. Cheers!
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 3:00 pm Monday-Friday and 12:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. We'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Secret Beer Tour lasts 3-3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour to ensure an informative and fun experience.