Join us on a journey through two of London's most iconic districts: The City and Shoreditch. These two neighborhoods, though very different, share a passion for the best, contemporary craft beer whilst cherishing the traditional pubs that the city has grown around.
- Enjoy a selection of craft beers at our first stop, and discover how this venue has embraced the craft beer renaissance.
- Learn the correct way to 'taste' beer and discover why the flavors of beer are often just as complex as those of wine.
- Meet the staff at a micro-brewery, sample a selection of beers straight from the tank, and learn about the brewing process as well as this venue's unique approach to sustainability.
- Enjoy a cheeky drink in our fabulous secret venue!
- Navigate between the historic City of London and the vibrant, Hipster streets of Shoreditch (with a touch of history thrown in), as we continue to our final venue.
- Relax and enjoy the great atmosphere and intriguing interior of a traditional, historic pub, hidden away in the backstreets.
- Indulge in a grand total of 7 different tasty beers throughout the tour.
When you choose our Food Upgrade you get:
- 2 Mac & Cheese Croquettes
- 2 Chilli Beef Croquettes
- 2 Red Hot Chicken Wings
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
While The City of London, affluent and suave, follows the latest trends and offers only the highest quality food and drink to its discerning clientele, Shoreditch is the area that sets these trends and creates the fashions. Our tour treads carefully between the two, allowing guests a carefully curated glimpse of both worlds, and the chance to admire the two very different cultures that have influenced this part of London.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 2:15 pm (Mon - Sat). We will send you meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our Secret Beer Tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't worry, though: there are no hills and no staircases. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour. Don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.