Embark on a liquid journey with us at the edge of the City of London and Shoreditch neighborhoods to discover the coolest places to sample the best craft beer
- Meet & Greet your guide and fellow beer soldiers in the heart of Hipster land, Shoreditch.
- Enjoy a selection of craft beers at the first stop and discover how this venue has embraced the movement.
- Learn the correct way to 'taste' beer and discover why the flavours are often just as, if not more complex then wine.
- Journey on to a Micro brewery creating the freshest brew in town.
- Meet the staff and sample another selection of their finest.
- Learn about the micro brewing process and this venues unique approach to sustainability
- None of our tours are complete without a secret, so enjoy a cheeky drink in our fabulous secret venue!
- Navigate between the historic city of London and vibrant Shoreditch with a peppering of history to the final venue.
- Relax and enjoy the great atmosphere and intriguing interior of our final venue, a traditional historic pub hidden away in the back streets.
- Indulge in a grand total of 7 different tasty beers throughout the tour.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Whilst the affluent city is forever following the latest trend and ensuring that only the cream is available to its discerning clientele, Shoreditch on the other hand is the area that sets the trends and creates the fashions. Our tour treads carefully between the two allowing us to optimise the best of both worlds and admire the two very different cultures that have influenced the neighbourhood.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 2:15 pm (Mon - Sat). We will send you meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our craft beer tour lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Don't worry, though: there are no hills and no staircases. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour. Don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to London.