If you're a wine novice or a wine enthusiast, our Secret Wine Tasting: Lisbon is a can't miss experience. Bring all your senses as you embark on a tasting journey through our Old World wine territory. Learn the process of how we go from a grape on the vine to the wine in your glass.
- We'll head across Lisbon's historic city center, and along the way we'll share with you lots of information about the different neighborhoods we pass.
- Your guide, a local wine lover, will take you on a journey through the stories behind our wines, the techniques we use to create our wines, and little known facts about several of the wines you will be enjoying.
- Your experience will include five stops with a progressive wine tasting and enjoyable conversations.
- If you want to enhance your wine tasting experience then consider adding the Portuguese Appetizer Food Upgrade. This upgrade can not be purchased as a stand alone tour, it must be purchased in conjunction with the wine tour.
If you've ever done a wine tour, you'll know that sometimes they can be stuffy and even a little intimidating. Our Secret Wine Tasting: Lisbon is a completely different and unique experience, designed for learning about and tasting wine in an atmosphere that is comfortable and relaxing.
We want you to ask questions, enjoy your experience, sample new varieties, and finish the tour with an appreciation of Portuguese wines. Our focus is to introduce you to our wine regions and the wines they produce, while providing a fun and memorable experience. Remember, the best wines are the ones you like, and every glass of wine always tastes better when you're sharing it with friends.
When you choose our Portuguese Appetizer Food Upgrade you get:
- Iberian ham
- Regional dessert
- Portuguese appetizer, the original tempura
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY OLD CITY CENTER?
We selected the Old City Center because of the area's bustling restaurant scene, historic culture, and charming ambiance. Let us guide you through the numerous choices and help you identify the best locations to enjoy a truly unique experience. This is one of the most traditional neighborhoods in Lisbon.
In 1755, an infamous earthquake shook Lisbon. However, the Mouraria neighborhood survived this catastrophe, leaving behind many beautiful and original tiles to be seen in the historic buildings left untouched and lovingly maintained. Come enjoy this wine tour with amazing views of the city of Lisbon.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 4 p.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our wine tour lasts for 2 ½ to 3 hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And do not forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Lisbon again.