On our Secret Food Tour: Las Vegas, you'll get to try delicious dishes from some of the top celebrity chefs who have staked claim in the Las Vegas desert.
- To begin, we'll take you to the restaurant of the first celebrity chef to come to Las Vegas.
- Next, we'll head to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant. He's one of the most famous celebrity chefs on the strip, and you'll learn firsthand why he's so successful in this city and on tv.
- As we depart for our next bite, we'll stop for a photo on our way through Rome, and gain a better understanding of the connection between food, celebrity, and casino.
- As we walk, we'll enjoy a chilled glass of wine and pass the volcano along the way.
- Next, we'll take you to the first restaurant opened by a well-known baker.
- You'll learn about how Las Vegas came to be and what makes this city so unique.
- Did you know that Vegas is considered the "Ninth Island" of Hawaii? You'll find out why at our next sweet spot.
- When you think of Japan do you think chocolate? If not, you will after our final stop.
- And of course there's our delicious and mysterious Secret Dish.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Out on the Tiles cocktail
- Ramsay tonic or Innis & Gunn Scottish ale
- Red sangria
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY THE Las Vegas Strip?
This famous city is home to some of the most delicious food, served in restaurants created by the most well known and respected celebrity chefs in the world. Change and excess are some of the only consistent things about Las Vegas, and this is nowhere more visible than on "The Strip," which stretches just over four miles with hundreds of dining options. We'll guide you through the fast paced, ever changing food scene that is as important to Las Vegas as gambling and showgirls.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 12:30 p.m., and we'll send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our food tour lasts for 3-3 ½ hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Las Vegas again.