On our Secret Food Tour in Las Vegas, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights from some of the top celebrity chefs that have staked claims in the Las Vegas desert.
- To begin, we take you to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant. He is one of the most famous celebrity chefs on the strip. You will learn first hand why he is so successful in this city and on T.V.
- As we depart for our next food spot we will stop for a photo op on our way through Rome and gain a better understanding of the tie between food, celebrity, and casino.
- Next we take you to the first restaurant opened by a most famous baker!
- As we finish up let's have a chilled glass of wine before we pass the volcano on our way to the warmth of Southern hospitality and a menu created by a recent Hell's Kitchen winner.
- On our way learn about some of the history of how Las Vegas came to be and what makes this such a unique city.
- Did you know that Las Vegas is considered the "Ninth Island" of Hawaii? You'll find out why at our next sweet spot.
- When you think of Japan do you think chocolate? If not, you will after our final stop.
- Oh, and of course you can't have really good chocolate without wine or champagne!
- Did you know that the French macaron is not really French? Learn why at our final sweet spot.
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- Ramsay Tonic or Innis & Gunn Scottish Ale
- Red Sangria
- Southern Revival
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY THE Las Vegas Strip?
This world famous historic city has some of the most delicious food, in restaurants created by the most well known and respected celebrity chefs in the world. The iconic Las Vegas Strip stretches just over four miles with hundreds of dining options.
Change and excess are some of the only consistent things about Las Vegas. This is nowhere more visible than on "The Strip." Let us be your guide through the fast paced, ever changing food scene that is as important to Las Vegas as gambling and Show Girls.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 1:30 p.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Las Vegas again!