When you join our Kadikoy Food Tour Istanbul you will enjoy many iconic foods from the region.
- We begin with Lahmacun, the delightful light, crisp bite that will tingle your taste buds.
- Then on to the best Doner in Istanbul. Created using products from their family farm.
- Next we need a bit of local coffee, while sipping, we explain the reason we stopped here.
- Did you say Menemen? Muhlama? Sheep's cheese tasting, fresh tomato and cucumber, olives? We have those as well.
- A wine break in a lovely and historic setting.
- On to handmade Manti and Pide, let us show you how they are made at this delightful stop.
- We won't forget the Secret Bite and a delicious dessert.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather. Our tour is different from all the food tours you may have done around the world. Our aim in to make the experience as authentic as possible, so you eat like a native Turk. In Istanbul, it's not uncommon to eat on the run, but we are fortunate to be able to sit and enjoy most of what you will sample on the tour. Your professional guide will share with you a wealth of information, not only about the food you will enjoy, but also about each venue and the secret history of this iconic Istanbul neighborhood.
Kadikoy is located on the Asian side of Istanbul with an amazing view of Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet, and Topkapi palace. It is a central, vibrant neighbourhood, far from tourist crowds but easily-accessible. Still a secret to most visitors, it's the hottest dining area for locals and pleasure-seeking foodies.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 10:30 a.m. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts 4 hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Istanbul again!