When you come on our Edinburgh Food Tour, you will get to try many different types of Scottish culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Start your tour in the Grassmarket and then you will sample our most famous dish, Haggis, Neeps and Tatties.
- Then we will meander past our world famous Edinburgh Castle and you will hear about its wonderful history and you can take advantage of this fabulous photo opportunity too.
- It wouldn't be a Scottish food tour without some authentic whisky, so step into our next venue to try a fantastic lowland single malt.
- Try our creamy cheese and discover why we love it so much.
- Our last stop is traditional afternoon tea with some local Scottish cakes to wind down after a truly Scottish experience.
- Let's not forget our secret Scottish dish too...
If you choose our upgraded drinks package:
- A bottle of craft beer
- A glass of Highland whisky liqueur
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Old Town, Edinburgh?
As you will find with Edinburgh there is a wonderful mix of the old and new. Our choice of location in the Old Town is going to give you the most traditional, interesting and, on occasion, slightly dark feel to Edinburgh.
All of this rich history is just a side plate to the main course of tasty warming and most importantly, accurate Scottish cuisine. You will get to try our most famous dishes like Haggis (don't be worried it tastes a lot better than the stories you hear about what's in it!), whisky, cheese, tea and Scottish cakes and of course our secret dish...
How to book a tour with us
Hi Foodies - These tours are currently only running for private groups, please contact us for more info
BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here. Our tours begin at 12:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. We will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Edinburgh!