When you come on our Edinburgh Food Tour, you will get to try many different types of Scottish culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Start your tour with a delicious and a traditional Salmon Tart. In the Grassmarket and then you will sample our most famous dish, Haggis, Neeps and Tatties.
- Then we will meander past our world famous Edinburgh Castle and you will hear about its wonderful history and you can take advantage of this fabulous photo opportunity too.
- It wouldn't be a Scottish food tour without some authentic whisky, so step into our next venue to try a fantastic lowland single malt.
- Try our creamy cheese and taste our Edinburgh gin and discover why we love it so much.
- Our last stop is traditional afternoon tea with some local scones to wind down after a truly Scottish experience.
- Let's not forget our secret Scottish dish too...
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Old Town, Edinburgh?
As you will find with Edinburgh there is a wonderful mix of the old and new. Our choice of location in the Old Town is going to give you the most traditional, interesting and, on occasion, slightly dark feel to Edinburgh.
All of this rich history is just a side plate to the main course of tasty warming and most importantly, accurate Scottish cuisine. You will get to try our most famous dishes like Haggis (don't be worried it tastes a lot better than the stories you hear about what's in it!), salmon tart, Whisky,cheese, gin, tea and scones and of course our secret dish...
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It's easy! You can book tickets online here.Our tours begin at 12 pm and we will send you the meeting place details the day before the tour. Our culinary tours lasts 3 to 3 and a half hours and they involve a fair amount of walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the whole tour and will make arrangements to accommodate any special dietary restrictions. PLEASE, email us about your food needs prior to the tour, if unable to do so, PLEASE inform your guide at the meeting location before the tour starts. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places for when you come back to Edinburgh!