When you come on our Secret Food Tours in Dublin, you will get to try many favourite Irish dishes, all guaranteed to get your taste buds singing.
- Firstly, your local Irish guide will take you to an award winning café which is a Dublin institution and has been feeding generations of hungry Dubliners for nearly 40 years, here you will enjoy some quintessential breakfast classics.
- Next you will try a sip of a unique delightful Irish cream in the environs of a very quaint old whiskey shop.
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the areas and show you some surprisingly hidden gems.
- Your tour will continue to an intriguing pub that specialises home cooked Irish food and has been a favourite stop for Bill Clinton!
- Next you will sample irresistibly rich artisan Irish cheeses in a wonderful food emporium.
- Nothing better to finish the tour than with a wonderful artisanal Irish made ice cream with the freshest ingredients, in the most charming area of Dublin.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
WHY GEORGIAN DUBLIN?
We take you around the creative quarter of Dublin as it has the most to offer in terms of culture, history and of course delightful food. This beautiful, quaint, historic area of Georgian Dublin was the cultural, gastronomic and commercial hub of the city for well over 200 years and the food is delicious if you know where to go.
Given its very central location, we can show you more than one area, including the famous Powerscourt Townhouse, home to the Viscounts Powerscourt and one of the the finest Georgian buildings standing in Dublin, the ancient Medieval Temple Bar and the bustling lively district of Grafton Street with its street musicians and flower peddlers.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. We begin our tours at 10:00 am from Tuesday to Saturday. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera, you'll want to remember these great places if you come to Dublin again!