This is a slow, relaxed Sunday tour where you can kick back and enjoy the city at your leisure.
- At the start of your tour, your guide will meet you outside of The Market on Larimer Square where you'll be whisked off for a strong cup of coffee served alongside a delicious duck confit eggs benedict.
- Next we'll move on to some handmade pasta with a luscious local lamb Bolognese and an exquisite wine pairing.
- We'll then proceed to a secret spot for our indulgent Secret Dish served with deviled eggs, house-made fennel sausage, and bakery fresh bread.
- We'll then finish with a dessert of Canele de Bordeaux and espresso.
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you will receive:
- Blood orange mimosa made with French Cremant
- Obsidian Cabernet Sauvignon
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Why Art District?
Denver has a long and rich cultural history and has long been home to legendary theaters, music venues, ballet, symphony, museums, and a thriving fine arts scene. The Denver population and its visitors buy more tickets to cultural events than all 4 major sports leagues combined on an annual basis. One of the cultural capitals of the country is the perfect place to explore the amazing food and history of Denver.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. Our Brunch Tour will begin on Sunday at 1:00 pm. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear, wear sunscreen and bring sunglasses, and an umbrella. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.