This is a slow, relaxed Sunday tour where you can kick back and enjoy the city at your leisure.
Enjoy our Tasting Menu Curated Exclusively for Secret Food Tours.
- At the start of your tour, your guide will meet you outside of The Market on Larimer Square where you'll be whisked off for a strong cup of coffee or a delicious mimosa served alongside a delicious crab cake eggs benedict.
- Next we'll move on to some divine, handmade, four-cheese macaroni & cheese.
- We'll then proceed to a secret spot for our indulgent Secret Dish served with deviled eggs, house-made fennel sausage, and bakery fresh bread.
- We'll then finish with an incredible sweet treat and espresso.
- Along the way we will surprise you with our exciting Secret Dish.
When you choose our upgraded drinks package you will receive:
- An orange, cranberry, or grapefruit mimosa made with French Cremant
- A "spicy as you like it" Bloody Mary
Our Brunch Tour will begin on Saturday & Sunday at 1:00
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations' availability and weather. To ensure freshness of our seasonal local foods, availability of our dishes may vary. All restaurants, food selections, and beverage selections are subject to changes and substitutions at the discretion of Secret Food Tours and our restaurant partners.
Why Art District?
Denver has a long and rich cultural history and has long been home to legendary theaters, music venues, ballet, symphony, museums, and a thriving fine arts scene. The Denver population and its visitors buy more tickets to cultural events than all 4 major sports leagues combined on an annual basis. One of the cultural capitals of the country is the perfect place to explore the amazing food and history of Denver.
How to book a tour with us
A few customers have experienced their cards being declined, if this happens don't worry - just contact your bank or email us with the city, date and time of the tour, and how many adult/children tickets at [email protected] and we can send you another payment link.
*Please note if you are using a special promo code then enter it in the "Voucher Code" section before you select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase*
It is easy! You can book tickets online here. Our Brunch Tour will begin on Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 pm. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 ½ hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear, wear sunscreen and bring sunglasses, and an umbrella. Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.